If you can qualify for the ISDE, Husqvarna can help you once you get there.
So you’re thinking about taking on one of off-road racing’s most prestigious enduro events, the International Six Days Enduro. You know you have the talent, but the logistics are a nightmare. Take heart. Husqvarna wants to help.
Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced that it will be offering bike rental, race service and spare part packages for the 2015 International Six Days Enduro (ISDE), which is scheduld to take place in Košice, Slovakia, September 7-12.
Husqvarna’s comprehensive range of services is structured to meet the needs (and budget) of serious competitors and teams from anywhere in the world. Packages can include the latest Husqvarna off-road motorcycles, expert advice and access to a full and extensive on site spare parts warehouse. Husqvarna factory technicians will be on hand in Košice to support and assist any Husqvarna riders planning on competing in the 90th edition of the ISDE.
The rental price for a Husqvarna motorcycle during the Six Days is:
– €2740, excuding VAT (about $2950) for two-strokes
– €3040, excluding VAT(about $3275) for four-strokes
The rental price includes:
– One Husqvarna motorcycle for the ISDE
– Transport costs to Kosice, Slovakia
– Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
The 2016 Husqvarna models that will be available will include:
– Two-Stroke: E1 (TE 125), E2 (TE 250), E3 (TE 300)
– Four-Stroke: E1 (FE 250), E2 (FE 350, FE 450), E3 (FE 501)
The order deadline for ISDE bike rental is July 12, 2015. Ordering can be done through authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers.
The Husqvarna Race Service is designed to ensure that all Husqvarna customers (rental bike or personal) can focus on racing and enjoying the event. The price for the race service during the 2015 Six Days is €1350 Euro, excluding VAT (about $1460). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
Husqvarna Race Service Highlights include:
– Access to the Husqvarna Service Stations
– Technical assistance for the whole event as is permitted according to FIM rules
– Tools for the service & Petrol for the race days
– Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruits)
– Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
– Catering (drinks, snacks, fruits…)
Husqvarna can accommodate a limited number of riders for the Husqvarna Race Service package. It must be ordered through official Husqvarna dealers before July 31 2015.
Husqvarna Motorcycles will offer spare parts (from model year 2016) as well as technical and organisational support for all Husqvarna riders participating in this year’s ISDE. For this service an additional registration fee of €98, excluding VAT (about $105) will be charged.
Fro more information on any of these Husqvarna ISDE rental, race service or parts support packages, see your Husqvarna Motorcycles dealer.