For many Americans, the Monday after Thanksgiving means going back to work after an extended long weekend of family, Thanksgiving turkey and football. Still, even the most diligent among us manage to sneak a bit of online shopping in on what is now known as Cyber Monday.
What is Cyber Monday?
After brick-and-mortar stores began introducing special sales on the Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, online retailers extended the concept into the following Monday with another day of deals, now known as Cyber Monday. For 2019, Cyber Monday falls on Dec. 2.
If you liked our Top 5 Black Friday Dirtbike Deals, here’s another Top Five Cyber Monday Dirtbike Deals for your shopping pleasure. These deals are sure to go fast, so if something piques your interest, it’s a good idea to jump on the links below and check stock before it’s gone. Happy holiday hunting!
5. Bell MX-9 MIPS Helmet
Revzilla is running a bunch of Cyber Monday DirtBike Deals, and the Bell MX-9 MIPS Helmet can make a great gift!
When the moto gets intense, Bell’s Velocity-Flow ventilation system moves tons of cool air in, and warm air out to keep you comfortable. The Bell MX 9 Helmet packs a moisture-wicking liner that is designed to channel air where you need it and is fully removable and washable.
The Bell MX-9 MIPS Helmet offers the following features:
– MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
– Lightweight polycarbonate shell
– 3 shell sizes
– SM: XS and SM Helmets
– MD: MD and LG Helmets
– LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
– Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
– Moisture-wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
– EPS-lined chin bar
– Integrated vented roost guard
– Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
– Five-year warranty
– DOT and ECE certified
4. Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace 2018
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces that can result in serious neck injury by up to 43%. The Leatt GPX 3.5’s rigid and non-flexible structure offers revolutionary protection and comfort. It is extremely adjustable to fit most adult riders and has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and brace away from fragile bones during a crash.
Leatt GPX 3.5 Neck Brace 2018:
– Independently tested and proven to help reduce neck forces
– Tests show up to 43% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
– In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS construction
– CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
– Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
– Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and maximum helmet clearance
– Adjustable thoracic to ensure optimum fit
– Sculptured, split front for improved comfort
– Ergonomically positioned open/closure system
– Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
– Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
– Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
– Optional clear chest strap included
– CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
– Weight: 575g
3. SYX MOTO Kids Mini Dirtbike
Not sure if little Johnny or Suzy is going to grow up to be a dirtbike rider like mommy or daddy? Don’t break the bank with a brand name dirtbike to test the waters, have a look at the SYX MOTO mini bike. Sure, it probably isn’t the highest quality scooter out there, but it’ll only set you back $283. A small investment to see if you have the next Jeremy McGrath on your hands.
SYX MOTO Kids Mini Dirtbike Features:
- 2-stroke engine
- Speed Limiter can limit speed from 30mph to 15mph
- 365-Day Customer Service
- Warranty Covered
- 50inch x 22inch x 33.5inch with seat height 23 inches
- Dry Weight: 48.5LBS/22KG, Wet Weight:57.3LBS/26KG
- Maximun weight capacity 160 lbs.
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.45gal/1.7L
- Max Speed 24.9 mph(40km/h)
- Fuel grade: 91# gas. Mixture ratio of fuel & oil: 20~25:1.
- Front/Rear Tire: 2.5-10, with disk brakes
2. Dragon Vendetta Rockstar Goggles
The Dragon Vendetta Goggles are every dirt riders’ dream. Anti-Fog treated, scratch-resistant Lexan lens provides clear vision on the inside while outer mask mounted tear-off posts handle the outside. The large, winged goggle design pulls the main body closer to the face to seal out any dirt or dust but still fits any helmet on the market. A CE certification gives riders peace of mind if anything gets hectic in the ruts.
- One-piece outer mask ABS/PC blend
- Inner frame-Polyurethane frame
- Unidirectional Air Flow System
- Moisture wicking Micro-Fleece lined Quad Foam
- Flexible single Anti-Fog treated Lexan Lens
- 100% UV protection
- Lens and Outer-Mask mounted posts for Tear-Offs
- Holds Up to 28 laminated Tear-Offs
- 10 pack of Tear-Offs included
- Silicone beaded strap
- Removable nose guard
- Large Fit
- CE certified
1. POD K4 Knee Braces
The POD K4 Knee Brace delivers next-generation comfort and performance to the Motocross masses and is the first fully-featured knee brace offered at an affordable price.
- Glass reinforced polymer frame construction is strong and durable
- Interchangeable parts mean you can easily customize and maintain your own brace
- The K4 adapts to a variety of activities and sports through the ability to add or remove impact guards as needed
- Premium padding provides all day comfort with no pressure points
- Interchangeable hinge pads fine tune the frame for a perfect fit
- Controlled range of motion with 0 to 25 degree extension stops
- Extremely lightweight – 500 grams each
- Sold as a pair
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.