Hi-Power Cycles Announces the Pinnacle of Off-Road E-Bikes, the HPC Typhoon Pro
Los Angeles, CA — Hi-Power Cycles, the bicycle innovators and leaders in electric bicycles, is proud to announce the arrival of the new 2018 HPC Typhoon Pro.
Part e-bike, part dirt bike, HPC engineers took the best parts of both and delivered the perfect storm of off-road performance. With top of the line parts upgrades from the base HPC Typhoon, the HPC Typhoon PRO is virtually unstoppable on any terrain.
“We are beyond excited about our Typhoon PRO,” said Chris Hunt, co-founder of Hi-Power Cycles. “We gave the Typhoon PRO tons of premium upgrades, including a 6,000W stock power level or optional 7,000W power system. Whichever configuration you choose, they are both excellent climbers. You will be able to silently travel across any off road terrain imaginable.”
The Typhoon PRO features:
· Ultra-robust newly redesigned bottom bracket and crankset
· Renthal Narrow/Wide chainring
· Renthal Carbon Fatbar 800mm x 35mm
· Renthal Integra 35mm stem
· Magura MT7 quad piston hydraulic disc brakes
· Profile Racing chainring adapter
· KMC SL-10 Gold pedal chain
· RK Gold #420 drive chain
· 26” x 4” rear tire and 27.5” front tire
· USA made Cane Creek 110 Series headset
· Custom-tuned DVO Emerald 8” travel front and Jade 8” travel rear suspension
· Two available power levels: 6,000W or optional 7,000W
· Hand Assembled in Los Angeles, CA
· Retail price starts at $11,500
You can see the Typhoon PRO here: http://www.hi-powercycles.com/
Visit the Hi-Power Cycles Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
or website: http://www.hi-powercycles.com for photos, product information and updates.